MILO contains 6 essential vitamins & minerals
MILO contains 6 essential vitamins & minerals and adds to the nutritional value of milk, itself rich in 10 essential nutrients.
- Calcium & Magnesium for strong bones
- Iron that carries oxygen around the body
- B vitamins (B1 and B2) that help the body use energy
- Vitamin C which assists iron absorption
- Vitamin A to support healthy eyesight
MILO and Milk is LOW GI
The GI of MILO and Milk has been independently assessed by the University of Sydney.
The GI = 33 made on full cream milk, GI = 36 made on reduced fat milk and GI = 39 made on skim milk (low GI food is defined as 55 or less).
Nutritionists encourage people to choose LOW GI foods as they help keep energy levels steady.
To find out more go to www.gisymbol.com.au.